about 2 years ago
We’re in the final days of the Hackathon and we’re excited to learn more about the projects you’ve been working on!
BY MONDAY, JULY 13th @ 12 AM PDT (JULY 13th @ 3 AM EDT / 7 AM GMT):
- Submit your completed project in Devpost.
- Include a 2-minute video that explains or demos your project. This is optional but *highly suggested* in order to receive support from mentors after the Hackathon. Loom.com is a useful tool for this.
If you’ve already submitted a project on Devpost, we’ve added a few *NEW* submission questions and encourage you to update your submission with your answers to them:
- Are you planning to continue working on this after July 12th?
- Who is on your team? Please describe your background and why you’re the right person/team to work on your idea.
- With regards to your project, what is your key unique insight that most people haven’t thought of?
Please be sure to review the submission guidelines before you submit your project on Devpost.
Questions? Need help? Message organizers on Slack. Thank you all for your participation!
❣️COVID-19 Global Hackathon 2.0 Organizers