Option 1: Build a production-ready solution for immediate impact
- These will be projects that are ready to hit the ground running, whether for general consumption or for vulnerable groups.
- Examples of some inspiring work we've come across include:
Option 2: Ship an awesome proof-of-concept with lots of potential
- These will be conceptual projects with a great deal of promise.
- Examples include tools for members of a vulnerable population or projects to help solve coordination problems underlying social problems, e.g. homelessness. The best projects will have clear next steps, such as a path toward testing with a service organization.
Option 3: Develop a project with an existing organization, such as with one of our collaborators
- These will be projects that increase the scale or efficiency of a nonprofit or leverage a company's donated technology to help vulnerable populations.