over 1 year ago
Kickoff is on Sunday, July 5th: join us at 10am PT/1pm ET for our Keynote. Can’t make it? Don’t worry! The whole Keynote event will be recorded and shared to give you the insider information. TUNE IN HERE!
Special guests include:
- Justin Kan & 7 Cups in dialogue about mental health and the healing power of technology
- Dennis Crowley: Global Movement Data and API For Contact Tracing
- HelpWithCovid & Deed: Partnering to Make a Social Impact
- #Quaranteam: The Profile Frame that Saves Lives
- Jericho Project: Solving Homelessness in The Bronx
- ShockTalk: Culturally-tailored Telemedicine
At the Keynote, we’ll be guiding you through some of the features of this hackathon, from mentorship to process.
Eager to dive right in? Here ways to plug right in:
- Have you introduced yourself in Slack? There’s no better time than now to reach out to potential new teammates and mentors.
- Have you checked out or shared on the Idea Board? If not, add your idea here through Typeform or reach out to someone who has an idea you’d love to be a part of.
- Are you up on the Participant Board? If not, add your Participant Profile through Typeform.
- Want to get a head start on the coming build week? Check out the hackathon field guide and subscribe to the calendar.
- Nothing can replace face-to-face interactions, but we’re inviting you to the next best thing, Hacktopia, a virtual space using video to engage with participants and mentors 1:1 or in small groups. Hacktopia is always open and we will be hosting regular events starting July 5th.
We’re so excited to be in this community and we’re looking forward to building a future with you that’s far better than the future we seem to be heading toward.
The COVID-19 Global Hackathon 2.0 Organizers
PS: Have questions? The best place to get your questions answered is in Slack #0-help