over 1 year ago
Welcome to the COVID-19 Global Hackathon 2.0: Social & Mental Health!
If you do one thing, it is this: check out the hackathon field guide.
Check out some resources which will begin your crazy adventure.
- Idea Board is a place to discover ideas to work on. If your vision isn’t represented, add your idea here to start attracting interest and collaborators.
- Mentor Board is a place to see all mentors/domain experts available
- Participant Board helps identify teammates and identify people to ask for help. Fill out your Participant Profile first.
- Calendar of events during the hackathon. Subscribe to it to see it in your calendar app.
- Operating principles: how to work in this hackathon
- Process outline: how to convert an idea into a project
- HackTopia: where meet & greet, office hours, and social mixers are held
- Hackathon frame for your social accounts
- Submission guidelines: read these before you submit the project on DevPost
How to find help
- Ask a superconnector, who can welcome you and answer general questions
- Ask a mentor, who is a domain expert that can answer domain-specific questions
The mentors are here to help. Please reach out - don't be shy!
We’re all in this together. Make new friends and build something awesome!
Remember, wear masks when you’re outside and encourage others to do the same. Together, we can stop COVID-19.